Placing order from Live Aquaria tonight for delivery Friday....

Nurse Payne

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2014
Messages
146
Reaction score
4
Location
Huntsville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I am all cycled now and was going to add my cleanup crew. I am placing an order tonight from LiveAquaria that should deliver Friday. Does anyone need anything? My order qualifies for free shipping already. Just let me know. I probably won't confirm it until around 9 pm. I live in Hampton Cove so I could meet in the Publix shopping center parking lot. I know I will be ordering often over the next year or so, with my 4-6 week QT period between each order.
 
Aww... I did place it. I can order for you next go around. It will probably be 4 weeks or so unless these fish need a longer qt.
 
Hi. My initials are C Payne too. At first I thought I replied to myself :)

Actually I thought so too, but my clean up crew counted towards my total, even tho it was free shipping since I was "over $75 and BYOCC". I saw I was close to $225, so I added 2 cleaner shrimp to check if it made it free shipping and it did. Who knew?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top