Tank is a Planet 120 gallon rimless measures 48x24x24, black silicone, with internal overflow almost a year old, was just drained this past weekend. Comes with overflows
http://www.dfwaquarium.com/Products/Planet-Aquariums/48-Aquariums.html
Stand is 30 inches tall, has 3 doors, equipment storage area on the right side, doors have switches to turn on a light when opened, still has the plastic cable carriers to hide wiring and the center piece between the doors is removable.
Sump is an Eshops 300, has a refugium section, float valve for top off and I added brackets for dosing tubing and plumbing
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/r-300-refugium-sump-3rd-gen-eshopps.html
$1400 or best offer. I am setting up another tank and will consider trades. Pickup in Lake Jackson, TX 77566 and I will help you load it.
![IMG_0797[3834].jpg IMG_0797[3834].jpg](https://test9.reef2reef.com/data/attachments/1699/1699246-87ae872dbb494c07a3a1813b19822fd9.jpg?hash=h66HLbtJTA)
http://www.dfwaquarium.com/Products/Planet-Aquariums/48-Aquariums.html
Stand is 30 inches tall, has 3 doors, equipment storage area on the right side, doors have switches to turn on a light when opened, still has the plastic cable carriers to hide wiring and the center piece between the doors is removable.
Sump is an Eshops 300, has a refugium section, float valve for top off and I added brackets for dosing tubing and plumbing
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/r-300-refugium-sump-3rd-gen-eshopps.html
$1400 or best offer. I am setting up another tank and will consider trades. Pickup in Lake Jackson, TX 77566 and I will help you load it.
![IMG_0797[3834].jpg IMG_0797[3834].jpg](https://test9.reef2reef.com/data/attachments/1699/1699246-87ae872dbb494c07a3a1813b19822fd9.jpg?hash=h66HLbtJTA)
Last edited:

