• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Planet Aquarium 310g 96x30x25

Item Price
3,800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

SCH14

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2023
Messages
328
Reaction score
83
Location
Saint Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Selling my 310g Planet Aquarium 96x30x25

Custom ordered almost 1 year ago, has been running for less than 10 months.

Comes with stand canopy and icecap 48xl sump, and return pump vectra L2
Local pickup in St. Louis Missouri.

Price drop - $3,800

IMG_4732.png
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4879.mov
    66.4 MB
Last edited:
Bump price drop $4,000 and added Vectra L2
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top