Planet Aquarium Tideline AIO Measurements

V A R I A N T

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2021
Messages
424
Reaction score
492
Location
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings All - I’m in search of the rear chamber measurements of the Tideline AIO aquariums offered by Planet. The overall dimensions are well documented on their website, however the rear chamber measurements are not mentioned. I am assuming it is 3” given the filter sock size. If you have the newest 31g, 49g, and 65g lagoon tanks, could you please provide this? Thanks in advance!

 
I can’t help with the question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
Thanks! @gtownrsx measured their 65g in this thread reporting 3.5” so hopefully this is true of the 31g and 49g sizes.


They’re 3.5in wide, the second chamber is 10in long and the return pump chamber is about 8in long. Where the filter socks go it has a lip on the inside to hold the filter socks so it’s 3in wide. I’m currently looking for a company that can make some custom media holders to replace the filter socks!
 
Thanks! @gtownrsx measured their 65g in this thread reporting 3.5” so hopefully this is true of the 31g and 49g sizes.
I know that the 49g is the same 3.5, not sure on the smaller tank but if it uses the same size filter sock I would assume so
 
Any firm measurements on the 31 gallon? I’m picking one up shortly and would like to know what I can fit…
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top