• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Planet Aquariums 66 gallon, EXternal overflow- Kansas

Zoacoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
2,073
Reaction score
158
Location
Everywhere
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new Planet Aquariums tank.. I ordered back in January, received it and there was some things wrong with it.. So I got it sent back to them and they replaced the tank, and I received it just a week ago.. I ended up finding a good deal on a different tank and set it up instead.. I now have the PLanet Aquarium sitting around, it has a build date of 3-5-2015. Dimensions are 36 x 24 x 17" tall it has a rim on it, but does have external overflow, with 4 holes in it.. I am looking to get $400 for it, and am pretty firm on it as I am already losing money on it as is. Contact me for pictures.
 
I also have a 40 gallon breeder tank that can go with this to be used as a sump
 
Things I would trade for-

Radion, ATI sunpower 24", Neptune apex full model, Jawbreaker mushroom + cash, Open to other things equipment wise. Just send offers.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top