Platygyra or another "brain coral"?

The Platygyra extended it's tentacles almost immediately even with the lights on and after using a syringe to spread a small amount of Reef Roids mixed with frozen copepods on the Acanthophyllia it showed a response and I can just barely see it's tentacles now...the lights are still on though so I imagine at night it'll take food more readily.
 
The Platygyra extended it's tentacles almost immediately even with the lights on and after using a syringe to spread a small amount of Reef Roids mixed with frozen copepods on the Acanthophyllia it showed a response and I can just barely see it's tentacles now...the lights are still on though so I imagine at night it'll take food more readily.
Yes it will. As for the acantho. Just Letting food set on the mouth usually gets them to eat. My trachy will extend feeders throughout the day. But, always open at night. They adapt well.
 
Yes it will. As for the acantho. Just Letting food set on the mouth usually gets them to eat. My trachy will extend feeders throughout the day. But, always open at night. They adapt well.
Awesome! I also need to make it dark in the tank to deter the annoying clownfish from trying to eat the food they smell as they always have before. I might try to get a shop to take the pair for free and just get another fish or two.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top