Miami Reef
10K Club Member
View BadgesExcellence Award
Article Contributor
Hospitality Award
305 Reef Club
R2R Research
- Joined
- Sep 8, 2017
- Messages
- 12,222
- Reaction score
- 23,039
- Location
- Miami Beach
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
I don’t have any updated tank pictures, but I’ll tell you what live stock I have:
7 tangs
4 clowns
5 miscellaneous small fish
Heres what I currently have:
5 micron filter socks changed daily.
UV sterilizer 80watts rated for 600 gallon tanks with low flow.
A tennis ball size cheato that I recently added.
I used to have a bubble magus curve 9 which is rated up to 400 gallons (probably around 100gallons in my opinion). I disconnected it because my sump level was only 5 inches and it wasn’t working properly because it required 10-11inches.
I am feeding pretty heavily and I think my tank needs help.
I get water changes once a month with natural sea water.
7 tangs
4 clowns
5 miscellaneous small fish
Heres what I currently have:
5 micron filter socks changed daily.
UV sterilizer 80watts rated for 600 gallon tanks with low flow.
A tennis ball size cheato that I recently added.
I used to have a bubble magus curve 9 which is rated up to 400 gallons (probably around 100gallons in my opinion). I disconnected it because my sump level was only 5 inches and it wasn’t working properly because it required 10-11inches.
I am feeding pretty heavily and I think my tank needs help.
I get water changes once a month with natural sea water.

