please critique my tank! video included.

Please critique my tank. Pros? Cons? What I should add? Remove? An aquarium is a piece of art in my opinion. All comments are welcomed. Please note this is still in its early stages. Ratings from 1-10 with 10 being best. Your feedbacks will greatly help me better my tank. Thanks!

See's Reef - YouTube

[video=youtube;t3s80WR9j6U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3s80WR9j6U[/video]

Update! What do you guys/gals think? Bad and good is welcomed!


9/9/13 Update - Aquascape + New Fishes - YouTube
 
I like it! I would rate it a 7 only bc it's not fully established yet. I like the shape of the rock and its cleaning looking. The plants behind the tank are appealing also.
 
Keep it comin' fellow reefers. Goin' brain dead from studying too much so entertain me
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top