Please Help!! I don’t wanna lose this fish!

Clown is still going. Should I just wait and see what happens. Wasn’t able to get anything from the lfs.
 
Clown is still going. Should I just wait and see what happens. Wasn’t able to get anything from the lfs.
If you don’t have meds to give him, then just leave him alone. Nothing else you can do and stressing him will only make it worse.
 
If you don’t have meds to give him, then just leave him alone. Nothing else you can do and stressing him will only make it worse.
Unfortunately he has passed. I went to try and get a separation box and when I came back he was in my wavemaker.
 
Unfortunately he has passed. I went to try and get a separation box and when I came back he was in my wavemaker.
Sorry for your loss.

73327322-53A0-4772-BD1C-5720A487A235.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top