Please help ID - I think it’s Aptaisia?

bstodds15

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Messages
237
Reaction score
212
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody have any idea why these are growing out of the sand bed?

I think it’s aptaisia, but not 100% sure.

Any help would be appreciated!!

B2CFD479-9427-4202-9600-FAB5F4127422.jpeg 4EE1E1EA-6450-4E70-BCD0-6288B2652DB6.jpeg
 
Anybody have any idea why these are growing out of the sand bed?

I think it’s aptaisia, but not 100% sure.

Any help would be appreciated!!

B2CFD479-9427-4202-9600-FAB5F4127422.jpeg 4EE1E1EA-6450-4E70-BCD0-6288B2652DB6.jpeg
You have quite a few spaghetti worms which are reef safe scavengers which eat uneaten food and detritus. Never seen this many in one system
 
for verification:
1651106149462.png
1651106158976.png
1651106171524.png
1651106186325.png
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top