Please help ID this half clam and what to do

It is a 32g, I was just going to have one conch but after not having seen my original for a month I got another one. Within seconds after placing the new one in the original came flying out of the sand. I think they are in love. My diamond goby was a little messy the first month or two but once it made its permanent burrow it chilled and I haven’t had a problem since. I’ve had him/her for a year and 7 months. I suppose all fish have their own personalities.
4CAC3C96-F94F-4D52-8164-ECF2AC85C7BB.jpeg
This is a beautiful tank!!!! :astonished-face::astonished-face:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top