Please help me ID this, I am stumped and worried

MommyPine

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CANSOMEONE PLEASE ID THESE THINGS?!?!?!

These were first inside my pump as small almost slug looking things. They are now all over my live rock and spreading fast. They start out small and slug or oval shaped then grow tubular and longer and appear hollow in the center with a round opening that has these little feelers on the outer rim of the circle. The biggest one, almost and inch long is now starting to look a little brown.
 

Attachments

  • 20150716_183303.jpg
    20150716_183303.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 209
  • 20150716_183250.jpg
    20150716_183250.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 209
  • 20150716_183224.jpg
    20150716_183224.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 127
  • 20150716_183032.jpg
    20150716_183032.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 200
Oh yay! So glad they are good! I have been working on establishing my tank for almost a year and was freaked!!!
 
I read up on them now that I know what they are and it says around 9 months into a new tank many people have them go crazy and overrun it for a bit.
 
Haha never seen any in my main tank but I see them all the time in the Refugium! Means you have a healthy tank! Continue the good work
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top