Nov 19, 2023 #1 N newreeferboi New Member View Badges Joined Oct 9, 2022 Messages 23 Reaction score 10 Location northern Arizona What state or country do you live in Arizona Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I got this coral a few weeks ago and I’m loving it. But I can’t figure out what it is?
Nov 19, 2023 #2 J JC_k Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 16, 2014 Messages 36 Reaction score 15 Location Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 newreeferboi said: I got this coral a few weeks ago and I’m loving it. But I can’t figure out what it is? Click to expand... Some kind of favia possibly?
newreeferboi said: I got this coral a few weeks ago and I’m loving it. But I can’t figure out what it is? Click to expand... Some kind of favia possibly?
Nov 19, 2023 #3 OP OP N newreeferboi New Member View Badges Joined Oct 9, 2022 Messages 23 Reaction score 10 Location northern Arizona What state or country do you live in Arizona Rating - 0% 0 0 0 JC_k said: Some kind of favia possibly? Click to expand... Ohh I think you’re right they both extend feeding tentacles at night. Thanks!
JC_k said: Some kind of favia possibly? Click to expand... Ohh I think you’re right they both extend feeding tentacles at night. Thanks!
Nov 19, 2023 #4 encrustingacro 2500 Club Member View Badges Pacific Northwest Reefers Joined Aug 24, 2020 Messages 2,525 Reaction score 2,264 Location Washington State Rating - 0% 0 0 0 some sort of merulinid. Not Favia, hence cerioid corallites and Favia being a West-Atlantic endemic. I wanna say it's a subcerioid Paragoniastrea australensis.
some sort of merulinid. Not Favia, hence cerioid corallites and Favia being a West-Atlantic endemic. I wanna say it's a subcerioid Paragoniastrea australensis.