Please show me your copepod and phyto growing setups

Here is an update on my phyto and pod setup. With LOTS of help and advice from @Reef By Steele , Here is my current setup. What do you all think?
20231105_163554_HDR.jpg 20231105_163601_HDR.jpg 20231105_163619_HDR.jpg 20231105_163622_HDR.jpg 20231105_163625_HDR.jpg
 
i am thinking about using PVC pipe and putting in 5/16 tube nozzles in it, and pumping the air into that. Should be a cleaner setup.
 
Here is an update on my phyto and pod setup. With LOTS of help and advice from @Reef By Steele , Here is my current setup. What do you all think?
20231105_163554_HDR.jpg 20231105_163601_HDR.jpg 20231105_163619_HDR.jpg 20231105_163622_HDR.jpg 20231105_163625_HDR.jpg
Looks good. Here is my setup right after a culture split so they are looking light:
P_20231105_212421.jpg
 
Where'd you get those containers? They look nice.
Well, I am finally starting my phyto and pod culture. I am starting the phyto culture first with nanno and tetra., then when that is ready, starting the pods.
I have ridgid air tubing on order so that will replace the tubes and 1 way valves you see now. That was just am experiment. The grow light will be a backup. Iwill ahve these sitting on my window sill for natural sunlight.
lets see if I can do this.

20230922_172507.jpg 20230930_211002.jpg 20230930_211009.jpg 20230930_211005.jpg
20230930_211131.jpg

Where did you get those containers @BanZI29 ? They look nice. I'm getting ready to start some cultures and I have some containers to start with but if I keep this going I'd really like to find something I can buy several of and have a more uniform appearance like this.
 
The yellow top ones are old pork rind containers I got at walmart
Here is thevlink to the glass ones:
Paksh Novelty 1-Gallon Glass Jar Wide Mouth with Airtight Plastic Lid - USDA Approved BPA-Free Dishwasher Safe Mason Jar for Fermenting, Kombucha, Kefir, Storing and Canning Uses, Clear (4 Pack) https://a.co/d/0Zm0kci
 
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top