Please tell me it’s 2 or 5?

James-reefer2017

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2018
Messages
77
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really can’t see the difference
image.jpg
 
I say it's slightly closer to 5.
 
It’s 4.28

there has to be a computer program that compares color from a photo, right?
 
Your guess would be as good as anyone else looking at the picture, are you able to get a more solid color from the side and then divide it by 10?
Tks! I’ll try that, didn’t know about it, seems 5 then
 
It looks like it is closer to 5
 
Remember: The whole thing is only as good as the 'ink jet printer' that printed the reference card at the factory in the first place. Junk-in, junk-out. ;)
 
You right, there has to be if people are with reading color problem
that would only come from very accurate machines using a colorimeter (hanna uses one i think but not lab grade accuracy). Photos are terrible at capturing color, especially with reflections off the different materials
 
to be honest, it doesn't really matter. keep your nitrate in this range and they'll never be an issue.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top