Plumbing basement filtration room with flex pvc

Awesome thanks. Same brand I was looking at but in white. How did you like it for gluing up. Did it fit the pvc fittings snug? Some of the offbrand (chinese) ones are loose in the fittings.
That was my observation when I used a short length in a garage build. It leaked at the fitting (it was so loose) so I had to remove it.
 
Late to the thread but here are mine
PXL_20230730_010712655.jpg
PXL_20230729_200920433.jpg
PXL_20230729_200721105.jpg
PXL_20230730_014812712.MP.jpg
 
Thanks for all the great responses. What brand is everyone using? I know the stuff from flexpvc.com is supposed to be pretty good. I also see a bunch of brands on amazon. I know HomeDepot and Lowes also sell it by the foot.
 
Thanks for all the great responses. What brand is everyone using? I know the stuff from flexpvc.com is supposed to be pretty good. I also see a bunch of brands on amazon. I know HomeDepot and Lowes also sell it by the foot.
I went to Home Depot web site and bought a 25' length. I think it was about $65 and free delivery to the house. That's the best price I've found. I forget the brand name but you'll see it on their website.
 
Thanks for all the great responses. What brand is everyone using? I know the stuff from flexpvc.com is supposed to be pretty good. I also see a bunch of brands on amazon. I know HomeDepot and Lowes also sell it by the foot.

I used the Hydroflex from HomeDepot.

IMG_2525 (1).JPG
 
Thanks for all the great responses. What brand is everyone using? I know the stuff from flexpvc.com is supposed to be pretty good. I also see a bunch of brands on amazon. I know HomeDepot and Lowes also sell it by the foot.

I ordered from flexPVC.com. I liked the grey color they had and my home depot didn't have grey. I was able to order most of my fittings from them at the same time, though using their website was a bit of a struggle.
 
Didn’t read all the posts. Apologies if this was mentioned.
If you’re going to attempt bending rigid pvc fill it with sand, or it will come out of round and may kink.
When connecting flex pvc don’t use primer, only cleaner, them medium or heavy body cement.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top