Plumbing dual return on deep blue 60gal frag

Papi Sanchez

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2017
Messages
495
Reaction score
73
Location
Hudson valley ny
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if anyone has has split there return nozzle in a deep blue 60gal rimless frag tang
20170930_225109.jpg
 
I just looked at my 80 and it doesn't seem it would be that hard instead of using the 90deg get a T with the same threads and add in some loc line....may just do that as well
 
That's what I was thinking but was hopeing someone already tried it and could elaborate as if it's worth the effort I'm hitting lowes tomorrow for some unions and pvc I'll see if they have the fitting I need I'll keep you updated I should have me 60 gal plumbed thus week
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top