Poll: Have you ever tried to breed Clownfish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Have you ever tried to breed your Clownfish?

  • Yes - Successfully

    Votes: 40 9.2%
  • Yes - Not successfully

    Votes: 22 5.1%
  • No - But considering it

    Votes: 89 20.6%
  • No - No interest in attempting it

    Votes: 168 38.8%
  • No - I do not have spawning clowns

    Votes: 56 12.9%
  • No - I do not have clowns

    Votes: 58 13.4%

  • Total voters
    433
My clowns spawning spured me on to try other fish, such as dottybacks, cardnels, gobies, and even mandarins all of which I was successful with. I was not too great with royal grammas jawfish, and quite a few others. However life called and now I'm a military man moving every so often. Now that I'm at a base that I will more likely be staying at until the end of my contract. I've set up another reef and may start breeding fish once more.
Good for you Surfzone, serving your country is a calling, I stayed 35 years and while I have a lot of regrets for what I witnessed, did and ordered others to do, I would do it all again. The men I trained with, fought with, comforted while the life left them, lived 24/7 for months on end with, got stone drunk with and had the honor and privileged to command were and are some of the finest examples of what it means to be an American.

My reef tank (soon to be tanks) is my PTSD treatment.
 
Good for you Surfzone, serving your country is a calling, I stayed 35 years and while I have a lot of regrets for what I witnessed, did and ordered others to do, I would do it all again. The men I trained with, fought with, comforted while the life left them, lived 24/7 for months on end with, got stone drunk with and had the honor and privileged to command were and are some of the finest examples of what it means to be an American.

My reef tank (soon to be tanks) is my PTSD treatment.
God Bless You and thank you for sharing :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top