Poll: VITAMINS --- Selcon/Vita-Chem/Other

What vitamin do you recommend?


  • Total voters
    9

tutmatt3

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2016
Messages
607
Reaction score
367
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, really interested in hearing opinions on which vitamin to use if selecting 1 to start out with.
Currently have my eyes on Selcon / Vita-chem (thanks to @melypr1985 & @Humblefish !)

Currently treating lymph in a blue tang - but after reading - understood that they would be very useful for everything in the tank. Any preference?

Also when it comes to 'more bang for your buck', if only treating water (for mathematical analysis only), it appears selcom is the winner, yeah?)

(vita-chem = 1 drop per gallon = 2364 gallons per 4oz bottle ~~~~~~ selcon = .5ml per 50 gallon x 60ml bottle = 6000 gallons)

Selcon - http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=5009
Vita-Chem - http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=4998
Other - ?

Cheers!
 
I treated Lymph on my blue tang too. I dont have any experience with vita chem. What i did to treat lymph is have a great diet, nori soaked in selcon and a stress free enviroment
 
Both are great and Honestly either will do what you want. I voted for the selcon just because you said it would go farther
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top