Ponape Birdsnest coral Placement/Par

N11morales

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Messages
621
Reaction score
179
Location
Angleton
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello I was looking into getting an ORA Ponape Birdsnest coral. I keep seeing like for instance on TSA website. Medium flow/ medium light. What par is considered medium?
 
Okay ty guys! so does it like heavy flow? This is going to be my first sps coral. My parameters been pretty stable tanks a year old now so wanted to try it out.
 
Okay ty guys! so does it like heavy flow? This is going to be my first sps coral. My parameters been pretty stable tanks a year old now so wanted to try it out.
All sps like heavy flow. Just not direct.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top