Pool Spa Stainless UV Steriliser in Salt Tank

EvoSems

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Gold Coast, Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

304 vs. 316 - which is more expensive?​

Buyers may find that the upfront cost is a little higher when it comes to 316 stainless steel, but the resistance to corrosion and rust could save a lot on the backend which is something to keep in mind when purchasing.

———-—

I think pVC body is a better option in this situation.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top