Jan 10, 2021 #1 crocodile receptionist Active Member View Badges Joined May 12, 2020 Messages 103 Reaction score 60 What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have a 60g tank with a melanurus wrasse in it and he has not gone for any of my cuc, do you think i could add a porcelain crab?
I have a 60g tank with a melanurus wrasse in it and he has not gone for any of my cuc, do you think i could add a porcelain crab?
Jan 11, 2021 #2 lapin 10K Club member View Badges Reef Squad Excellence Award Hospitality Award Joined Dec 16, 2017 Messages 10,876 Reaction score 18,041 Location Austin Rating - 0% 0 0 0 You could try it.
Jan 11, 2021 #3 bsr2430 Valuable Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 My Tank Thread Joined Feb 24, 2015 Messages 2,253 Reaction score 3,044 Location Staunton Virginia What state or country do you live in Virginia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I had one with my CUC and never had an issue. Never added a porcelain crab though! I’d give it a shot!
I had one with my CUC and never had an issue. Never added a porcelain crab though! I’d give it a shot!
Jan 11, 2021 #4 OP OP crocodile receptionist Active Member View Badges Joined May 12, 2020 Messages 103 Reaction score 60 What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 does anyone have success with keeping them together?