- Joined
- Aug 6, 2023
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- Seattle
- What state or country do you live in
- Washington
I had a phosphate bloom while I was traveling for work, and my family doesn't know how to test the water while I was gone. I have the water chemistry almost balanced again, but I don't know how quite to describe this hard white scabbing the coral is doing. It is growing very fast. Once I know what to call this I should be able to Google the rest, but would also appreciate any suggestions from your experiences.
I've also been fighting Aiptasia and Bubble Algae. I've had this tank for a year and never experienced anything like this. I let my guard down. I feel terrible.
PXL_20230806_170756443 by Jinkguns, on Flickr
PXL_20230806_172702349 by Jinkguns, on Flickr
365532747_175826278849538_6608562271361645916_n by Jinkguns, on Flickr
I've also been fighting Aiptasia and Bubble Algae. I've had this tank for a year and never experienced anything like this. I let my guard down. I feel terrible.
PXL_20230806_170756443 by Jinkguns, on Flickr
PXL_20230806_172702349 by Jinkguns, on Flickr
365532747_175826278849538_6608562271361645916_n by Jinkguns, on Flickr

