• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Possibly looking to sell 48 inch reef breeders v2

slayerhellfire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
1,181
Reaction score
339
Location
buffalo NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seeing if there's any interest out there might want to sell my reefbreeders photon V2 48 inch I want to get a kessil ap700 I just like the dense spectrum. The reefbreeders is super nice but very powerful for my tank zoa dominated, prob would sell it for 550.00 shipped possibly 500.00 depending on where it's going and the shipping don't kill me. The light is about 6 months old still well under warranty I believe they have a 2 or 3 yr. Warranty

20180922_222907.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top