Possum Wrasse and pods questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

ryreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Location
Pittsburgh
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a possum wrasse without knowing they feed on pods and I have a relatively new tank that doesn’t have pods. I’ve been feeding LRS nano reef frenzy and he seems to be eating it so far. Is feeding frozen mysis, brine, and LRS sustainable for this fish? Or there any other foods I should feed them until my tank is more established?
 
I bought a possum wrasse without knowing they feed on pods and I have a relatively new tank that doesn’t have pods. I’ve been feeding LRS nano reef frenzy and he seems to be eating it so far. Is feeding frozen mysis, brine, and LRS sustainable for this fish? Or there any other foods I should feed them until my tank is more established?
Nope you’re good with those foods
 
Upvote 0

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top