Post a new thread and you could WIN a TUNZE 9012 Skimmer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am in the process of setting up a 90 gallon reef tank and the only thing I have right now is a drilled tank and a stand so I will
be needing the rest of the equipment. The first things on my list are a sump and skimmer. My stand is only 24" tall so I figure I will
need a sump that is 35 x 15 x 15 so I can get a skimmer out when it is time to clean it. If anyone has any ideas where I could get
this sump I would really appreciate the information.

Thanks
 
Always wanted a tunze

I've always wanted one of these Tunze 9012's for my nano. Because of cost I went with an aqua life 115. The Aqualife is ok, does the job, but could be better. I hear the tunze is awesome.
 
Hello,

I am in the process of setting up a 90 gallon reef tank and the only thing I have right now is a drilled tank and a stand so I will
be needing the rest of the equipment. The first things on my list are a sump and skimmer. My stand is only 24" tall so I figure I will
need a sump that is 35 x 15 x 15 so I can get a skimmer out when it is time to clean it. If anyone has any ideas where I could get
this sump I would really appreciate the information.

Thanks

I've always wanted one of these Tunze 9012's for my nano. Because of cost I went with an aqua life 115. The Aqualife is ok, does the job, but could be better. I hear the tunze is awesome.



Starting a tank and could really use a skimmer.

*Welcome to Reef2Reef!* Be sure to start a thread and link it here to enter the contest.


https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/photography-forum/185227-kireeks-macro-shots.html#post2130223
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top