Post if you or anyone you know has Sopranos!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jnbrex
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

jnbrex

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
195
Reaction score
76
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I entered the hobby 1 and 1/2 years ago, and have not heard of anyone having soprano zoanthids, which, in my opinion, are one of the most attractive zoas out there. Do they still exist?
 
not sure if she is on this site, but zoagirl sold a polyp on ebay a few months back. I had 3 polyps and they all melted on me.
 
I guess they are truly extinct... Too bad. They were beautiful zoanthids.
 
im shure someone has some lots of reefers dont go to the forums and if some one did say they had them they would get slamed with pms for days lol i would not say if i had any
 
im shure someone has some lots of reefers dont go to the forums and if some one did say they had them they would get slamed with pms for days lol i would not say if i had any

You got Sophanos!!! Dude i am so sending you a pm!!!
:wink:
 
They're melters which is why you probably won't find much reefers that have them, and if they do, I betcha they 've had problem with them.
 
Had'em...Lost'em....they grew from 2 to 7 and then melted away over 6 months
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top