Post pics of your Newly picked up Fish

dh350twin

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
988
Reaction score
274
Location
kent island md
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to start a thread to have a place we could share pictures of our newly acquired fish.
I have several tanks and have fallen in love with all saltwater fish and I am always on the hunt for interesting stuff and colorful fish. So sometimes, more recently I come across nice fish and have to make that terrible decision on who stays and who goes. Always a very tough decision.
So let's see some pics and if you want to share where you buy your fish that is great to.

My most recent find
d5ef5c746161568c12fd5b17809ae68b.jpg
 
tangs.jpg

don't mind the aphasia or the damsel. my two new tangs
 
Clearly your in a spending mood lately! That's gonna be an amazing collection, I too have a taste for the finer things but I've had to put myself on restraint LOL.
08f3984d896d96cf931d244fc9cedf1c.jpg


Picking this one up tomorrow.

The black you see in the pic is actually a navy blue color. So cool!

6eb3481a881da91a5be7a6a382009acf.jpg


Acclimating in process
 
Clearly your in a spending mood lately! That's gonna be an amazing collection, I too have a taste for the finer things but I've had to put myself on restraint LOL.

Yes I do spend entirely to much on my addiction ;) but I am sometimes forced to sell some of the ones I get as I don't have the room or they will not get along. The golden koi scopas will be sold and the hybrid tang might not make it to the DT
 
The midas Benny and the huge male psychedelic Benny, they have become close and do this beautiful dance at night
cf5f9c18bc8bc823dc503eab2012e0bf.jpg
4ffb435dc172469cf9f1244ce90e9970.jpg
 
The two psychedelic blennies not the male and the midas that would be weird
 
I wanted to start a thread to have a place we could share pictures of our newly acquired fish.
I have several tanks and have fallen in love with all saltwater fish and I am always on the hunt for interesting stuff and colorful fish. So sometimes, more recently I come across nice fish and have to make that terrible decision on who stays and who goes. Always a very tough decision.
So let's see some pics and if you want to share where you buy your fish that is great to.

My most recent find
d5ef5c746161568c12fd5b17809ae68b.jpg
This is my favorite fish! For me is the most beautiful of all!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top