Post your Oregon and Mengs Mummy Eye pics!

FaviaFreak

Weir Everywhere
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2008
Messages
3,420
Reaction score
272
Location
Long Island, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to see how everybody's OME and Mengs ME looks, how much light they give them and what kind of growth rates people are getting from each??

Thanks!

Reunion3-2008047.jpg
 
+1
Can't wait to see some good pics...
 
Here's the picture that was sent to me of the Oregon ME I got in a couple of weeks ago. I'd like to know where to place it in the tank to keep it happy and growing!

oregonfrag.jpg
 
Here's the picture that was sent to me of the Oregon ME I got in a couple of weeks ago. I'd like to know where to place it in the tank to keep it happy and growing!

oregonfrag.jpg

I found that low light will bring out the best colors on all the Mummy Eyes

BTW that is one sexy looking frag!!!
 
So what's the difference with Original mummy eye, oregon mummy eye and meng's?
it's been discussed before but can I forgot also... I need a quick crash course on these guys? I'm sure they're all nice in their own way... I have the Original ME and I'm quite happy with mine... :)
 
So what's the difference with Original mummy eye, oregon mummy eye and meng's?

I would say the eyes, the OME has pink and orange as you can see in the pics, plus the surface is different on the OME , they are both dynamite pieces and my favorite pieces out of anything I own..The OME friggin GLOWS in my tank
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top