POTO Lightning Sale this Memorial Day Weekend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2011
Messages
8,540
Reaction score
6,014
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
34043181854_530943437b_c.jpg
 
The last order I received from you was great. Definitely looking forward to placing another!
 
Thanks for the sale, I have been trying to find a Crocea clam and was finally able to get one from your site!!! Price w/ shipping was less than I would have paid anywhere else...if they even had them in stock.
 
Thanks for the sale, I have been trying to find a Crocea clam and was finally able to get one from your site!!! Price w/ shipping was less than I would have paid anywhere else...if they even had them in stock.

Glad to hear! Thanks for the support.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top