• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Powder Brown Tang 3” - local

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

mfollen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
2,220
Reaction score
1,844
Location
Chicago, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is a real nice 3-3-5” powder brown tang.
Great resident with rich coloration. I’ve had it for 1.5 years, only moving because my new larger tang is being aggressive to it.

Available in the Chicagoland area.
$100
B9AABD82-2B21-4BE1-B182-1222D8CE739B.jpeg
 
I am interested and can pick up the tang on Friday. Where in Chicago are you located? I am coming from southside, Palos Heights area.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top