Powerhead and lighting budget recommendations for a 48x24x16 80gallon?

The Wi-Fi setup can be a bit tricky. Best advice is to have a dedicated 2.4 ghz router to be able to connect them. I setup a guest on my router which only runs at 2.4
 
Update, I acquired a Radion XR30 Pro G3 for $210 which I thought was a pretty great deal so I will use that right now and only populate 3ft of the aquarium with coral until I acquire another one to increase the spread.

As far as powerheads I'm still pretty conflicted on what to go with, I've been recommended a lot of various Jebaos so I'm not sure which is better out of them, I've also been told abt Sicce Voyagers, and I've looked into maybe used AI Nero 5s.

Any ideas?
 
The MLW series is the Wi-Fi enabled version of their previous slw I believe. Have a wider flow pattern like the Nero’s. The crossflow are their gyre alternative. The OW series is more of a straight line flow. I really love my MLW!
 
The MLW series is the Wi-Fi enabled version of their previous slw I believe. Have a wider flow pattern like the Nero’s. The crossflow are their gyre alternative. The OW series is more of a straight line flow. I really love my MLW!
Thanks for the info!
 
The mlw can be positioned in a number of angles with the way the magnets are shaped. I have 4. One on each side wall and two on the back wall of my 4’ tank.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top