• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

PPE,Unattainables,Jerry Garcias frag pack

colorfan45

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2009
Messages
278
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have 4 very nice zoanthids. 8 polyps PPE(no lineage), 4+polyps exotic frags unattainables, 9 polyps orange skirt yellow mouths. and 18+ polyps of a zoanthid I got a few years ago and gave a frag to a friend. Got them back 4 months ago. When I got them they were called Jerry Garcias. Nevertheless they are cool. $250 plus shipping. Will be shipped in styro with coolpac as needed. Feel free to ask any ?
 

Attachments

  • corals 002.JPG
    corals 002.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 242
  • corals 016.JPG
    corals 016.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 186
  • corals 003.JPG
    corals 003.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 193
  • corals 004.JPG
    corals 004.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 189

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top