• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pre-Order Blowout Sale In 2 Weeks!

Maybe it might have been a username specefic search about started threads that took all of 30 seconds? Did you think about that?
I didn't pm you and inquire about purchasing anything from you. Instead of being a jerk, you could have just taken the 5 seconds to answer the question.
 
Maybe it might have been a username specefic search about started threads that took all of 30 seconds? Did you think about that?
I didn't pm you and inquire about purchasing anything from you. Instead of being a jerk, you could have just taken the 5 seconds to answer the question.

Sorry if you felt i was being rude. I was just kidding around, and yes they are bloodshots. It was answered in a previous post which is why i didnt follow up.
 
Maybe it might have been a username specefic search about started threads that took all of 30 seconds? Did you think about that?
I didn't pm you and inquire about purchasing anything from you. Instead of being a jerk, you could have just taken the 5 seconds to answer the question.
Ah, the downfalls of the internet. Sarcasm is hard to understand lol.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top