Pretty Awesome Site update. ACRO FIENDS Check me out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

lol the premodonna!!! That was an ATL find that I came up on during one of my Bay trips. Awesome stuff Adam!

I thought it was something like that. I have had it forever man. Perhaps we should call it the Myzidonna. You guys still have all the nice stuff!
 
Good stuff as usual my banana, and my doomsday lokani are doing great new growth allready.
 
Def don't change the name! I really liked that piece; crazy growth pattern and sick PE when it's happy. You're pulling some nice color out of it.
 
I went to the site when will you have some of the PC rainbow available ??


Good news.



Right now.

I just added one. these guys went too fast.


Steve, Awesome to hear man. those two are superior acro for sure. Glad they are doing well.
 
Def don't change the name! I really liked that piece; crazy growth pattern and sick PE when it's happy. You're pulling some nice color out of it.

Ok. The name stays:bounce:. It was a dud for a good while. It's only in the last five months or so that it finally started to really grow and get some color. It's actually pretty similar to my moth acro but the colors don't contrast quite as much. It looks better all the time though so perhaps there is more to come from the premo.
 
The Sex Feast milli!

Just a hot hot pink milli with neon green tips, frosty mint white polyps and red hot tippy tips.
SexFeast.jpg



Similar and super stunning. I have finally re shot the BC Day-glo pink milli for the site. This is a much better pic than before. A few of you guys have this one.
Dayglo.jpg
 
Wow! Both of those are fantastic, but I think I like the BC Day-glo a little more. It was worth the reshoot! I think that one might be on my short list now.
 
Hi Adam you have any pics of your sunset milli I was blown away when I laid eyes on it and hopefully I can grow it out !!
 
Hi Adam you have any pics of your sunset milli I was blown away when I laid eyes on it and hopefully I can grow it out !!

Been really slow on that guy. No idea what my problem is. I should get it up on the site for all to see one of these days.

Glad you like it though. Def an outstanding sunset. I have another that is even more orange. A couple people have it now.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top