- Joined
- Apr 4, 2022
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 30
- Location
- Spring
- What state or country do you live in
- Texas
Hey, I'm Aspen (They/Them)
,
I've been in the salt water world for about 11 years, and worked professionally as a project coordinator for a natural history museum repairing and updating the life support system of a 2k gallon aquarium. Then, I moved on to helping fix people's aquariums at home. I intend to help people here as well.
I've worked on everything from picos to professional displays, refugiums to aqua gardens, coral reefs to predator tanks. My favorite thing to work on is species specific systems, or tanks that showcase the symbiotic nature of the critters in them. Probably something I picked up working in museums, haha. Currently babying my 6 year old 65g jbj aio. Aftter last year's freeze, I'm taking my time getting it back to it's old self.
Nice to meet you all! What's your favorite critter or coral?
I've been in the salt water world for about 11 years, and worked professionally as a project coordinator for a natural history museum repairing and updating the life support system of a 2k gallon aquarium. Then, I moved on to helping fix people's aquariums at home. I intend to help people here as well.

I've worked on everything from picos to professional displays, refugiums to aqua gardens, coral reefs to predator tanks. My favorite thing to work on is species specific systems, or tanks that showcase the symbiotic nature of the critters in them. Probably something I picked up working in museums, haha. Currently babying my 6 year old 65g jbj aio. Aftter last year's freeze, I'm taking my time getting it back to it's old self.
Nice to meet you all! What's your favorite critter or coral?



