Dec 4, 2021 #1 Jedi1199 2500 Club Member View Badges Partner Member 2024 SF Bay Reefer My Tank Thread Joined Jan 16, 2021 Messages 4,597 Reaction score 10,239 Location Mecred, CA. Rating - 0% 0 0 0 As the title says, this guy stowed away on the feather duster I picked up this morning. Should I add him in or rehome him to the FW tank in the bathroom?
As the title says, this guy stowed away on the feather duster I picked up this morning. Should I add him in or rehome him to the FW tank in the bathroom?
Dec 4, 2021 #2 OP OP Jedi1199 2500 Club Member View Badges Partner Member 2024 SF Bay Reefer My Tank Thread Joined Jan 16, 2021 Messages 4,597 Reaction score 10,239 Location Mecred, CA. Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Anyone?
Dec 4, 2021 #3 Goaway 10K Club member View Badges Hospitality Award Midwest Reefer My Tank Thread Joined Oct 17, 2020 Messages 18,126 Reaction score 65,195 Location Illinios Rating - 100% 1 0 0 There are cases of rock dwelling fish being bristled. If you have a few that keep in caves and jolt into caves. Id probably toss it.
There are cases of rock dwelling fish being bristled. If you have a few that keep in caves and jolt into caves. Id probably toss it.
Dec 4, 2021 #4 Goaway 10K Club member View Badges Hospitality Award Midwest Reefer My Tank Thread Joined Oct 17, 2020 Messages 18,126 Reaction score 65,195 Location Illinios Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Also. I love bristle worms. Awesome scavengers.