• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

PRICE DROPS! Synergy Reef Sump, Gyre APEX Interface

ccombs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2019
Messages
1,656
Reaction score
4,644
Location
Nashville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(2) Icecap Gyre Control Module for Apex- $50/each

(1) New In Packaging Synergy Reef TS-34 Sump with Custom Upgrades. I paid $640 for sump with customizations. Yours for $500! This is a top of the line sump, brand new, never used, and you can have it for an insane discount!

IMG_5079.JPG
IMG_5080.JPG
IMG_5081.JPG
IMG_5082.JPG
IMG_5078.JPG
 
Last edited:
If parting- will take all coral
 
I’d take mp10 if parting.
 
Ill take all apex gear
 
Hey @ccombs pm whenever you get this. I live down in Chattanooga, and would love to discuss somethings on here with you if you do plan on parting out off the list. Thanks!
 
Hey @ccombs pm whenever you get this. I live down in Chattanooga, and would love to discuss somethings on here with you if you do plan on parting out off the list. Thanks!
I am not parting out at this time, if interested in either all livestock or all dry goods we can discuss.
 
i will buy apex wifi and dos... plz ib ...
 
Hi @ccombs, I’m local and would be interested in your corals and the apex dos. Also Eb8, test kits, medication kit. I am also interested in the the apex setup as well. Let me know if you plan to part.
 
Last edited:
This thread makes me so mad / sad.. hate to see you go.

This hobby is all about learning and paitentance. There are loads of ups and downs but it's fun to ride the journey.

I do get what you're saying about loss of life and I agree it's bothersome.. but think of if this way you're trying to QT fish and you're trying to give them a better life and you may lose one from a mistake you made but think of how many hobby fish die in stores or petcos that don't properly care of the fish.. youre doing them justice by giving them am opportunity to have a better home.

Anyways glws
 
-Post Removed For Clarity-
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top