ProfiLux Controller (4/4e) – Quick Tutorial – How to Configure A Heater

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
2,229
Reaction score
2,974
Location
Albany, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I did my first ProfiLux controller 2 years ago I posted the steps on how to program things within the controller, which was all within the GHL Desktop software. Fast forward 2 years later(went by real quick), these types of programming do not require the use of the desktop software and can easily be done in the GHL Connect App on your phone. With me installing a new ProfiLux 4e on my frag tank I thought it would be a good time to release short tutorial video's on how to do these type of programming now with just your phone.

Enjoy :)

 
Another great release @Ditto. It's been updated. :cool:
 
You should be able to do it via the desktop software and USB connected to the unit. I would contact support also before doing it to make sure the probe is 100% off.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top