• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Prop system, coral saw, HQI, testing equip p/u SE Mich

dknuckles

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
17
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will bring to the swap only if prepaid
Otherwise p/u in Madison Heights only
I would ship some of the smaller items

$600 for everything except books
$800 everything w/books

Inland coral saw $125
94BE34A4-881E-4E5C-8771-8318DD7DBD30_zpsj5cslzj7.jpg

9D04654E-6DD2-4C82-86E7-A30D2573A145_zpserwxqdcc.jpg


Corals of the World $300
C22452A8-5F14-4AAF-9B5C-13D4F50A9B6A_zpsndjqp7f4.jpg

4A96F865-1BCD-4730-8906-3FD8C8218C2E_zpss20lgack.jpg


prop tank 43x24x15 acrylic w/ built in overflow, w/sump 48x18x12
Tons of misc plumbing$200
9B5BD804-3120-4AF2-84D4-F9369C84E024_zpskxo72dwx.jpg

56827153-584A-4BE1-A6B2-267828649747_zpsvyavgpod.jpg


20 long drilled bulkhead w/20g sump $75
A0F81B7E-DF7C-4058-B5D6-617BDB55779A_zpsspvuimlp.jpg


50g food grade barrel w/ball valve $50
30g potable water storage $75
30FAF954-63DE-4448-B626-5510ED2F74C1_zpsugxyslbd.jpg


Chinese LED $50

100g Rubbermaid $75
61CD5242-0757-4FCB-9CEC-029452DAA26A_zpsmxgaeku1.jpg


Mag 9 $30

2-TLF media reactor $20ea

LaMotte to Saliferttest kits including LaMotte Nitrate $40 for all
75F456CA-09E1-4D98-B24F-7F6B5FB744DD_zpsfmtopoa1.jpg


PO4 meters (Hannah new style $100 and old style $50)
New $100
234AD289-7956-405E-94A2-D3DE466CA14C_zpsdm5rkvbi.jpg

Old $50
E9C330A1-C27C-4AB5-9B71-28C62A12050E_zpsqa3fktq5.jpg


1g of Kalkwasser $10
1/2g GFO (BRS)$30
ESV salt 200g kit $60

3 new filter socks and used CPR sock mount $30

NIB BRS single doser pump $50
B0CA2E96-10B6-4289-8E61-CEB3CCAC63C0_zpsw8zqphqn.jpg

CEB88822-08A0-436E-BE83-2AD7E0BF89BE_zpscatpvwfh.jpg


Bluewave 3 250w HQI ballast w/ hammilton low profile reflector
611C8E30-49CB-403B-9185-1E4A8708F803_zpszgchklu5.jpg

D9117A28-56B4-4BE4-B625-707310A4A2F3_zpswlpfae3l.jpg


Nearly every coral dip/Tx known $75

The Blue Glow rack system w/ 4 additional 6"x6" $50
D72CFAEB-5313-428C-8987-A5420F943191_zps6gz8cpsj.jpg


Huge bag of Gooch ceramic frag plugs $60
330189EF-266A-4FC7-BEBC-D2598EB285CE_zpsbuesjnxt.jpg


3- new tubes IC Gel glue $15 for all 3
92DA3D06-C5AC-48F0-B785-AFFA60151D72_zpsiekit0er.jpg


3- nice cave (formerly known as) live rock $20ea
951E8D35-4BCA-4EF9-9336-FA1E9E3C04C9_zpsotdhphua.jpg

6A29DAFE-F64F-447F-AFF0-CC5F5787C048_zpsie7nuz0s.jpg


NIB Sybon Refractometer $30
0FA7F798-275F-49C9-8531-94EF3B80B88C_zpsyditpuw9.jpg


NIB Tunze repl pump for Osmolator $20
7B82A4D6-FE09-4722-A237-4233C7768A0B_zpsoerbyqxx.jpg


NIB Tsunami ATO $25
E9AAD308-6F9E-4B9D-8D70-FBC50BFCAD28_zps9nuabwsk.jpg


DJ Strip $30
756B2DA6-2414-411C-8EC7-C7B9AED954E6_zpstt2teow2.jpg
 
Hi there, how much for the glue, osmolator pump delivered to 33331? Thks I'm paypal ready, send me the invoice, good luck
 
Would you consider shipping the coral saw? Really wouldn't be that much to ship and if you packaged it up I'd buy a Ups shipping label and send it over to you. Ty
 
I can ship it
Just need to find a box large enough
Give me approximate weight and dimensions when you can please. So I can check prices and make sure I'm right about it not costing to much lol I think it'll be worth it. [emoji4]
 
Put me next in line for the saw! Im in Cleveland maybe we could meet half way or even ship. let me know what happens with it!
 
Saw SOLD
Acrylic tank SOLD
TBG rack SOLD
Test kits SOLD
BRS Doser SOLD
Frag plugs SOLD
Glue SOLD
Refractometer SOLD
Tunze repl pump SOLD
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top