protein skimmer for 75 gallon tank ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nikhil
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
I have used a RLSS R6-I for a long time on my 75. I have tried others and always end up putting it back. For the price you can not go wrong.
 
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
A new skimmer won't do anything for your ammonia issue. You need to find that source of ammonia. are you dosing anything like Prime.
As for skimmers
bubble magus
Reef octopus
Aquamaxx
Are all good skimmers with wide price range.
just curious, what skimmer are you using now
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top