• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Protein skimmer waste collector container with safety float

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
96,707
Reaction score
215,505
Location
Wisconsin -
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
This is a skimmer waste collector to attach to your protein skimmer to collect over a gallon of muck and especially valueable when you have a busy schedule or will be away on vacation. Holds quite a bit and easy to open and dump and rinse. Nice and clean and ready to use. The o-ring is ok but starting to shrink crack But still provides a seal. This unit is 9" round and 17" Tall.
That also indicates that this will NOT be cheap to ship. Once it gets full, a float will seal vent.
I have a 45" tall skimmer and obviously this is of no use to me any longer , so I decided to sell it as I know there are a few persons that can use this. It is made of thick, durable acrylic and has no stress cracks, etc. These are well over $100 and up
Price is $69 Shipped and shipping estimate is $26. After ship/PP I will end up with maybe $35 so NOT TAKING LESS !!!!


Will give it One good cleaning this morning to assure it is ready to go.

1587734867757.png
1587734889756.png
 
Last edited:
Now boxed up
 
BUMP
 
BUMP
 
I am not tech at all but if I could figure a way to add a auto shut off to it I would buy this thing. I am running one on my 6 ft. lifereef and it’s a life saver.
 
It has a float to prevent overflow but not to shut down skimmer
 
Saw that. Just need to figure out how to use a switch to shut the skimmer off if it gets full. I often am away in the shop for 12 hrs a day so can forget to check and dump the locker.
 
add one of these to shutdown skimmer when full.
 
Ok. Not in stock but think I am sold. I need to get some sleep but I can pay you tomorrow. Send me an invoice for PayPal or your email to pay that way. Will get it done when I get up.
Thanks, Jim
 
Ok. Not in stock but think I am sold. I need to get some sleep but I can pay you tomorrow. Send me an invoice for PayPal or your email to pay that way. Will get it done when I get up.
Thanks, Jim
PM sent
 
SOLD
Mods, please close ad
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top