Public Service Announcement! Gadgets Will be Leaving WWC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

well although i never had the pleasure of meetin you i wanna wish you success in you dc studio and dont be a stranger
 
Chris now I feel honored having met you before your retirement. As Darren said, you are closer to Jersey and we will all have to get together.
 
Glad your not leaving on bad terms! I was afraid it was on bad terms!

By the way, I sent you a message, Im not sure if you got it, PM me if you didnt, and I will tell you about it!lol

LOL! No bad terms here. Yes i got your message. Thanks!

Welcome back to DC!

Darren

PS Bring Chalices with you :wink:

LOL!! I'll try! Thanks!

And drop a few off in NC on the way.

For sure Kelby! :bigsmile:

well although i never had the pleasure of meetin you i wanna wish you success in you dc studio and dont be a stranger

Thanks i appreciate it!

Chris now I feel honored having met you before your retirement. As Darren said, you are closer to Jersey and we will all have to get together.

Thanks so much Mike! it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. BTW, I just sent you a PM.
 
Oh no! Say it ain't so! :cry: It's always been a real pleasure dealing with you Chris, and I certainly will miss seeing you around the shop. When is your last official day on the job?
 
Sorry to hear you are leaving WWC, but also glad at the same time as you expand your photography studio. Chris is a standup guy and I have placed several orders with him. He follows up with a courtesy phone call to make sure everything is fine. Overall a great guy to deal with and an excellent photographer. LOL, now he can snap pics of brides holding acros, lps for a wedding bouquet :wink:.
 
Oh no! Say it ain't so! :cry: It's always been a real pleasure dealing with you Chris, and I certainly will miss seeing you around the shop. When is your last official day on the job?

Hey Trey. My last day will be 10/17. Thanks!

welcome back!


see you soon.

See you soon Bob!

Sorry to hear you are leaving WWC, but also glad at the same time as you expand your photography studio. Chris is a standup guy and I have placed several orders with him. He follows up with a courtesy phone call to make sure everything is fine. Overall a great guy to deal with and an excellent photographer. LOL, now he can snap pics of brides holding acros, lps for a wedding bouquet :wink:.

Thanks Carlos! LOL!!! Acropora/LPS bouquet.... That would be the day!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top