Pulsing Xenia not growing as quickly as i thought.

mushrommy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2023
Messages
314
Reaction score
178
Location
43021
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this pulsing Xenia for about two months now and it has only produced one stalk. One of the stalks look beat up. The rest look fine. Xenia cause me big confusion.
 
I've had this pulsing Xenia for about two months now and it has only produced one stalk. One of the stalks look beat up. The rest look fine. Xenia cause me big confusion.
It’ll go before your eyes mine did I’ll post progress pic
IMG_7582.jpeg

IMG_7583.jpeg
 
It’ll go before your eyes mine did I’ll post progress pic
IMG_7582.jpeg

IMG_7583.jpeg
Oooh! I can't wait for that! My clownfish have been showing interest in the Xenia as well even though there's a anemone in the tank. They big stoopid.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top