• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

pumps, calcium reactor, skimmer, vortech mp40's, etc

Regulator is sold. Tank is left but unsure if i can ship
 
Pics of the two mp40wes left.
One ready to use. Other needs a wetside.

Take em both for $400.

20160225_224228.jpg


20160225_224215.jpg


20160218_224920.jpg
 
First post updated with new prices. Everything listed in first post is still available
 
China black box leds and psk150 skimmer sold.
First post up to date again
 
Im looking for sn rw15 for a possible trade. I dont have ine for sale.
 
I didnt think my original post was that hard to understand.... o_O

The short list of things under "possible trades"
Are things id want to trade for, not stuff that i have. :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top