• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Purple Hairy Rhodactis Mushroom

  • Thread starter Thread starter Troy V
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Troy V

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
448
Reaction score
1,033
Location
San Antonio Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20190908_145324075.jpg


I have 40 or so that are around 3-4" in diameter. Many have taken on the bounce characteristic. How much would you price each mushroom for?
Thank you!
 
One man’s opinion... if I saw one at 4” looking good and healthy, I’d plunk down $50. Hope that helps.
 
IMG_20190908_145324075.jpg


I have 40 or so that are around 3-4" in diameter. Many have taken on the bounce characteristic. How much would you price each mushroom for?
Thank you!
I know this is an older thread but do these look like what you had? These things are purpleish blue with those sparce green nodules randomly.....cant seem to find any info. Thanks in advance.
 

Attachments

  • 20210702_134520.jpg
    20210702_134520.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 157
IMG_20190908_145324075.jpg


I have 40 or so that are around 3-4" in diameter. Many have taken on the bounce characteristic. How much would you price each mushroom for?
Thank you!
Do you have any of these available?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top