• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Purple Tip Acropora Granulosa ( Rainbow Rosaria)

Macdaddynick1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2014
Messages
1,790
Reaction score
2,307
Location
Reseda, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone first sale post I have a three frags of Granulosa

I have 1 slightly under an 1" -$15 and 2 are 1"+ $20. Here are the pictures text me at 8186687368 frags broke off accidentally on dec 21.



Close up of my colony sorry for the washed-off blue look.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419442986.289465.jpg



This is online picture it looks like this in person but with bigger coralites (correct my spelling plz) text me for more pics I'll do the best I can.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419442999.102315.jpg


Pick up only . ( located in Reseda 91335)
 
I live in the wrong area :( I'd pick this up in a heartbeat if I wasnt on the other side of the US. Awesome price and coral!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top