Quarantine tank and peripherals for sale

Robert's Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2017
Messages
87
Reaction score
17
Location
Windsor, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1. Hello,

    Because of an upcoming move I have to sell my quarantine tank along with the supporting equipment;

    Tank: 40 gal breeder 18"H x 17"W x 35" $25
    Lamp: Deep Blue Daylight 236 $20
    Filter: AquaClear HOB rated 70gal $10
    Pumps: AquaTop Circulating Pumps (2) $15
    Air Pump + Air Stone $05
    Live Rock: Probably about 20lbs $20
    Livestock: 2 pecula clowns $10
    2 Blue Chromis $01
    2 Peppermint Shrimp $10

    All pricing is negotiable.
    pE38NnpCQV2afTgG8iXfOA.jpg j39PmQytQEyRm0BnYcVGUw.jpg ohGxous6TEmHdn08TD3XSg.jpg 5Y4olXAuQF6zK9PZDzqJvA.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top