question about radion g2 profile for a frag tank

Toomnymods

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2012
Messages
248
Reaction score
71
Location
Arlington, T.X.
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just got some new radion g2's and i love them but man are they confusing to setup, lol I bleached probably 15 plugs worth. these are soo much more powerful than my ai sols..
So after bleaching some zoas I reduced my profile to the radiant color scheme and reduced power % to 55% and taken the whites down to 20 max at high noon and left the other colors alone.. do u think this is a good profile?? my frag tank is just a 24x20x12 and lights it up very well
also my radion is about 16" off of the water.
just want some opinions about what others are using for max color and growth..
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top