Questions about unusual Montipora Digittata strains

I saw Jason Fox had a "purple tide Digi". Do you think that could be a rebranded ROAB?
Oh hey sorry I missed this. I’m not sure, but it definitely looks very similar. It’s hard to tell with the mostly blue pics on his site but definitely a similar variant.
 
Has anyone had experience with Cornbred corals? They have a "pink lemonade" and a "pink passion" digi on their website but I don't know if it's 100% legit.
 
Could this be a metal polyps montipora?

That looks like something much different. The metal polyp had a grey base with polyps that were mostly straight half white and half deep gray darker than the base color, from what I remember at least. This is truely a rare coral and I hope it’s not lost forever :(

Adam where are you at man? I really hope you have that old image of the big colony you used to have. If so pleeeeass share!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top